How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Grease a 26cm ovenproof frying pan with oil.
- Whisk the eggs and egg whites in a large bowl until combined. Add spice mix and season well. Add zucchini, carrot, shallot and peas. Add flour, coriander and half the cheese. Stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Top with avocado, tomato and extra coriander. Drizzle with sriracha
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 5 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 3 teaspoons Mexican spice mix
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 4 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 80g (1/2 cup) frozen peas, thawed
- 40g (1/4 cup) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves to serve
- 60g chedder cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- Sriracha, to drizzle