How to Make:
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover. Set aside for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok over high heat. Add the garlic and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the pork and stir-fry for 6 minutes or until pork changes colour.
- Combine the soy sauces, rice wine and oyster sauce in a small bowl. Set aside until required.
- Add the cabbage and carrot to the wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the cabbage has wilted. Add the water chestnuts and the sauce mixture and stir-fry until coated. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Place lettuce leaves on a serving platter and top with the pork mixture, coriander and peanuts. Drizzle over the sriracha sauce.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 70g rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 400g pork mince
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 300g (3 cups) shredded wombok (Chinese cabbage)
- 150g (1 cup) shredded carrot
- 225g can sliced water chestnuts, rinsed, drained
- 2 baby cos lettuces, washed, leaves separated
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 55g (1/3 cup) unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
- Sriracha sauce, to drizzle