How to Make:
- Combine the kecap manis, soy sauce and tomato sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large wok over medium-high heat. Pour in the egg and swirl the wok to coat the base. Cook for 2 minutes or until just set. Gently loosen with a flat-bladed knife and transfer to a board. Roll into a log shape and thinly slice. Set aside.
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat another 2 teaspoons of the oil in the wok over high heat. Stir-fry the chicken in 2 batches for 3 minutes each batch or until golden. Transfer chicken to a large bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok and stir-fry the onion, carrot and broccolini stems for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Add to the bowl with the chicken.
- Add the broccolini tops, cabbage and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just tender. Return the chicken and vegetables to the wok and add the noodles. Drizzle with the sauce mixture and toss until combined and heated through. Serve topped with the sliced egg and cherry tomatoes.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 60ml (1/4 cup) kecap manis
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 400g shelf-fresh Singapore noodles
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut in half lengthways, sliced crossways
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 bunch broccolini, stems sliced
- 150g (2 cups) shredded cabbage
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Cherry tomatoes, halved, to serve