How to Make:
- Combine the chicken, garlic, ginger, lemongrass paste and half the spring onion in a large bowl. Season. Shape 1 tablespoon portions of mixture into patties.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the patties, in batches, for 3 mins each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles following packet directions. Drain well. Combine the noodles, carrot, cucumber, snow peas, coriander and remaining spring onion in a large bowl.
- Place the sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce and lime juice in a screw-top jar and shake to combine. Pour over noodle mixture. Toss to combine. Serve the chicken patties with the noodle salad.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Mince
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 100g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, thinly sliced
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice