How to Make:
- Combine cumin and chilli in a bowl. Sprinkle half over chicken with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Place pumpkin in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Cook on high for 6 minutes or until just tender. Pat dry. Drizzle over 1 teaspoon oil. Season.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the pumpkin, turning, for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Cook chicken, turning, for 5-6 minutes or until cooked. Drizzle over 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Stir in onion, garlic, currants and the remaining spice mix for 4 minutes or until soft. Stir in chickpeas for 3 minutes or until warm. Stir in coriander, lemon zest and remaining lemon juice. Season.
- Cut the pumpkin and chicken into pieces. Serve with the warm chickpea salsa.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon MasterFoods® Chilli Flakes
- 2 large (about 600g) chicken breast fillets, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 850g Kent pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons currants
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Orange chicken with asparagus and pumpkin
Chargrilled pumpkin, red onion and spinach salad
Lamb chops with grilled pumpkin and chickpea salad
Cajun chicken with spicy tomato salsa
Cumin chicken and pumpkin with warm chickpea salsa
Chicken and pumpkin tagine
Chicken, pumpkin and chickpea salad
Slow-roasted free-range chicken with Asian flavours and warm roasted pumpkin salad