How to Make:
- Place chicken stock in a heatproof, microwave-safe jug. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes or until hot. Cover to keep warm.
- Combine oil, onion and garlic in a 2 litre-capacity, heatproof, microwave-safe dish (with lid). Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes or until the onion has softened.
- Add rice. Stir to combine. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute. Add 3 cups of stock. Stir to combine. Microwave, covered, on HIGH (100%) for 10 minutes or until liquid is almost all absorbed.
- Add boiling water and the remaining stock. Stir to combine. Microwave, covered, on MEDIUM (50%), for 5 minutes. Stir in the chicken. Microwave, covered, on MEDIUM (50%) for 3 to 5 minutes or until almost all liquid has absorbed.
- Stir in artichokes, lemon juice and half the lemon rind. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes or until liquid has completely absorbed. Stir in parsley. Top with remaining rind. Serve.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 x 170g jars marinated artichoke quarters, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves