How to Make:
- Combine cumin, coriander, breadcrumbs, mince, garlic, onion and half the mint in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Divide into 8 portions, then roll into balls. Flatten slightly. Place patties on a plate. Place sesame seeds on a separate plate. Coat patties in seeds on both sides. Return to plate.
- Heat a barbecue hotplate on medium- high heat. Drizzle with half the oil. Cook patties for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Combine yoghurt, juice and tahini in a small bowl. Toss spinach, radish, chickpeas and remaining mint and oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve lamb patties with chickpea salad, tahini yoghurt and lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:6 min. PT6M
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 600g lamb mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
- 75g baby spinach
- 4 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Fast tuna patties with sweet chilli mayo
Warm salad of lamb, zucchini, asparagus & feta
Greek-style lamb and eggplant burgers
Lamb and herb patties
Open lamb burgers with beetroot hummus
Lemon & pine nut lamb patties
Barbecued lamb flatbread burgers with cucumber-yoghurt sauce
Curried chickpea and spinach patties