How to Make:
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the lamb and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up the mince, for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Stir in the spice blend and cook for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, preheat a grill on high. Place the bread, base-side up, on a sheet of foil and toast under the grill for 1 minute or until golden. Turn over and sprinkle over mozzarella. Grill for 1-2 minutes or until cheese just melts and the bread is light golden.
- Place the bread base on a large serving board. Scatter over the mince, onion and mint. Top with dollops of tzatziki and season.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 300g lean lamb mince
- 3 tsp McCormick Middle Eastern Spices Blend
- 1 long garlic Afghan bread (see note)
- 80g (3/4 cup) mozzarella, grated
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 100g tzatziki dip