How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a 16x26cm (base measurement) slice pan with baking paper.
- Place the asparagus and broccoli in a steamer over a saucepan of simmering water. Cover and steam for 2 minutes or until crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain. Coarsely chop broccoli.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, herbs and two-thirds of the feta in a large bowl. Add the steamed vegetables and stir to combine. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Arrange tomato halves and remaining feta over top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden, puffed and set in the middle. Set aside to cool. Cut into pieces. Serve with salad leaves and extra tomato.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, sliced
- 200g broccoli, cut into large florets
- 8 eggs
- 60ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 70g creamy feta (such as Danish), crumbled
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved, plus extra, to serve
- 80g mixed salad leaves, to serve