How to Make:
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Cook garlic for 1-2 minutes, until lightly golden. Transfer to a plate. Set aside. Add beef. Stir-fry for 5 minutes, until browned.
- Add seasoning. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add pineapple juice, oyster sauce and sugar. Simmer, stirring often, for 10 minutes or until the liquid reduces and the mixture is dark golden and sticky.
- Add the beans and cook, stirring often, for 1-2 minutes, until tender crisp. Stir through the coriander and mint. Sprinkle with chilli and garlic. Serve with rice, if you like.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Thai Stir-in Seasoning
- 250ml (1 cup) pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 350g green beans, trimmed, sliced
- 1 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 long fresh red chillies, thinly sliced
- Steamed rice, to serve (optional)