How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 220C/ 200C fan forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place pumpkin in a single layer on prepared trays. Spray with oil. Season. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Spray pork with oil and season well. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pork for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm and set aside to rest.
- For the chimichurri, place the chilli, garlic, coriander, parsley, mint, vinegar and molasses, if using, in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in the olive oil. Season well.
- Thickly slice the pork. Arrange with the pumpkin wedges on a large serving platter. Scatter with the almonds and rocket. Drizzle with the chimichurri sauce.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 1.2kg kent pumpkin, skin on, cut into thin wedges
- 500g lean pork fillet
- 45g (1/4 cup) smoked almonds, chopped
- 40g baby rocket Chimichurri
- 1 long fresh red chilli, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup fresh coriander stems and leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 60ml (1/4 cup) red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Potato, beef and chimichurri pintxos
Fennel and cumin pork with pear and baby spinach salad
Crispy pork, pumpkin and coriander salad
BBQ T-bone steak with chimichurri
Lamb al asador with chimichurri and kumara wedges
Pistachio-crusted pork with roasted plums
Asado with chimichurri
Black rice, tamari pork and roasted pumpkin salad