How to Make:
- Lightly grease a barbecue grill or chargrill pan and preheat on high. Preheat the oven to 200C/ 180C fan forced. Slash chicken drumsticks 2-3 times on each side almost through to the bone. Combine in a bowl with peri-peri seasoning and chilli jam. Set aside.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Scatter the pumpkin over the prepared tray. Spray with oil. Season. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden and lightly crisp. Add pepitas to the tray for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, barbecue or chargrill the chicken drumsticks, turning, for 20 minutes or until they are golden and cooked through.
- Arrange the rocket, carrot, roast pumpkin and pepitas on a serving platter. Sprinkle with cranberries. Top with the drumsticks.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 8 (about 1.5kg) chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon peri-peri seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chilli jam
- 500g pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 60g pkt rocket
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into noodles using a spiraliser
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened dried cranberries