How to Make:
- Combine chilli, soy sauce, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice in a bowl.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Add frozen vegetables. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add rice. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Add sauce mixture to wok. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until well combined.
- Push rice to side of wok. Add egg to the other side. Cook egg, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute or until scrambled and just cooked through. Toss through the rice mixture. Add 1?2 each of the green onion, coriander and basil. Toss to combine. Serve topped with remaining green onion, coriander and basil, bean sprouts, fried shallots and extra sweet chilli sauce.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500g packet frozen Thai vegetable mix
- 2 cups cold cooked jasmine rice
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon fried shallots