How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place potatoes on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 1 hour or until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic, paprika and rosemary. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add tomato. Cook for 5 minutes or until juice is released and tomato softens. Stir in olive.
- Combine sour cream, 3/4 of the lemon rind and 3/4 of the parsley in a bowl. Cut a deep cross in the top of each potato. Using a clean tea towel, hold potato and squeeze base gently to open up. Fill potato with tomato mixture. Top with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with remaining rind and parsley. Serve with beans.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 8 small (125g each) red-skinned potatoes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mild paprika
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 500g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 150g green beans, trimmed, steamed, to serve