How to Make:
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray lightly with oil. Season the steaks and cook for 4 minutes each side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate and set aside to rest.
- Spray the pan again with oil. Add the field mushrooms. Cook over high heat, stirring, for 2 minutes or until starting to soften. Add the oyster and button mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until tender. Add the tomato paste and stir to coat. Reduce heat to medium and stir in the stock and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes or until reduced slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook the tagliatelle in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente. Drain.
- Add the cream to the frying pan and simmer for 1 minute. Thickly slice the beef and add to the pan along with the parsley. Stir until the beef is just warmed through. Season.
- Divide pasta among serving bowls and top with stroganoff. Serve with broccolini.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 400g thick beef fillet steaks
- 4 large field mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 150g pkt oyster mushrooms, torn
- 150g button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon no-added-salt tomato paste
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 250g dried tagliatelle pasta
- 80ml (1/3 cup) light cream for cooking
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- Steamed broccolini, to serve