How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until lightly golden. Add the tomatoes, capsicum, garlic and seasoning. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Stir in the kidney beans.
- Transfer the mixture to a large roasting pan or baking dish. Make 6 indentations in the top and crack an egg into each. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until the egg yolks are almost set.
- Dollop with sour cream and top with sliced avocado. Sprinkle with the coriander sprigs. Serve with tortillas, if you like.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 120g chargrilled capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 120g pkt One Night in Mexico Mexican Spice Stir-in Seasoning
- 400g can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 6 eggs
- 80g (1 cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- Sour cream, to serve
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Tortillas, to serve (optional)