How to Make:
- Place the flour on a plate. Season. Add the chicken and toss to coat, shaking off excess.
- Cook soba noodles following packet instructions or until tender. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the capers and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until they pop and are crispy. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in the pan. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes, each side, or until golden and cooked through. Use tongs to transfer to a plate. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the garlic and half the shallots and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the wine and allow to simmer for 2 minutes or until reduced. Add the stock. Simmer for 3 minutes or until thickened slightly. Return the chicken and half the capers to the pan. Stir in the parsley and lemon zest. Season.
- Divide noodles among bowls. Top with chicken and broccolini. Sprinkle with the remaining shallots and capers. Serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 270g pkt soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon drained capers in vinegar, drained on paper towel
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 green shallots, sliced
- 80ml (1/3 cup) white wine
- 250ml (1 cup) chicken stock
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- Steamed broccolini, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve (optional)