How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease a 18 x 28cm baking dish. Use a vegetable peeler to peel the zucchini into thin ribbons.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add shallot and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the spinach and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, until wilted. Stir in the cannellini beans and peas. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Use a fork to lightly mash the mixture. Stir in the feta, dill and half the parmesan. Season well.
- Spread half the passata over the base of the prepared dish. Roll a tablespoonful of the bean mixture up in a zucchini ribbon. Place, upright, in the prepared dish. Repeat with remaining bean mixture and zucchini. Spoon over the remaining passata. Sprinkle with combined four-cheese blend and remaining parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the zucchini is tender. Sprinkle with extra dill.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 5 large zucchini
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch English spinach, rinsed, chopped
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas, thawed
- 120g feta, crumbled
- 2 table spoons chopped fresh dill, plus extra, to serve
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 250ml (1 cup) tomato passata
- 55g (1/2 cup) grated four cheese blend