How to Make:
- Process coriander, chilli and half the paprika in a food processor until finely chopped. Add juice and 2 tsp of oil and process, adding a little water if needed, to make a smooth paste.
- Place paste in a dish. Add prawns and stir to coat. Cover. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add garlic and remaining paprika. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add black beans and tomato. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Stir through green beans. Season.
- Heat chargrill over high heat. Cook prawns for 1-2 minutes each side or until they change colour. Top tortillas with lettuce, bean salad, prawns and a dollop of yoghurt. Sprinkle with chilli and coriander and serve with lime.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves, firmly packed
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon macadamia or extra virgin olive oil
- 500g peeled green prawns
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, finely chopped
- 200g green beans, trimmed, sliced, steamed
- 8 corn tortillas, lightly chargrilled
- Butter lettuce, to serve
- 130g (1/2 cup) Greek-style yoghurt
- Long fresh red chilli, chopped, extra, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve