How to Make:
- Combine the vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and 2 1/2 tbs of the oil in a jar. Season well. Shake to combine.
- Combine the tomatoes, onion and capsicum in a bowl. Add half the dressing. Toss to coat. Set aside for 5 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Combine the peach and 2 tsp oil in a bowl. Season. Cook, turning, for 4 minutes or until charred and tender. Transfer to a plate. Brush bread with the remaining oil. Cook the bread, turning, for 4 minutes or until charred. Rub with the cut side of the garlic. Coarsely tear bread.
- Add cheese, herbs, peach and bread to the tomato mixture. Add remaining dressing and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 70ml Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light Flavour
- 350g mixed baby tomatoes, halved
- 2 truss tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, finely chopped
- 3 fresh peaches, quartered
- 150g sliced ciabatta bread
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 130g marinated goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed fresh herbs (basil and mint leaves)