How to Make:
- Place the fish sauce, lime juice and sugar in a bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Heat half the oil in a large wok over high heat. Stir-fry the beef, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in wok over high heat. Add onion. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add eggplant and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until golden. Add broccoli and water. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until tender crisp. Add pak choy and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Return beef and fish sauce mixture to wok. Stir-fry until combined and heated through. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve with rice and lime wedges.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons macadamia or peanut oil
- 500g extra-lean beef mince
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 (about 400g) eggplant, trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 large bunch pak choy, trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted unsalted peanuts, to serve
- 250g Uncle Ben's® Microwave Brown Rice, heated following packet instructions, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve