How to Make:
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium-high. Place cauliflower in a bowl. Drizzle with 1 tbs oil. Season. Toss to coat. Cook, turning, for 12 minutes or until charred and almost tender. Reserve 1 1/2 cups small florets.
- Heat 1 1/2 tbs oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add rosemary, garlic and rind. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Stir in beans for 1 minute. Add water, lemon juice and cauliflower. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Use a stick blender to blend until almost smooth. Season well.
- Drizzle steak with remaining oil. Season. Cook, turning, for 5 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Rest for 3 minutes. Slice steak.
- Divide mash among plates. Top with steak. Sprinkle with reserved cauliflower florets. Serve with greens and a drizzle of extra oil and lemon wedges, if using.
Time for preparing:6 min. PT6M
- 1 head (about 1kg) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Cobram Estate Light Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra, to drizzle
- 2 large fresh rosemary sprigs, leaves picked, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 60ml (1/4 cup) water
- 2 x 300g beef porterhouse steaks, trimmed
- Steamed leafy greens, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
Spiced cauliflower soup with garlic toast
Lamb with grilled cauliflower steaks
Spicy dukkah-crusted lamb with cauliflower salad
Beef with curried cauliflower salad
Cauliflower, potato and parmesan mash
Lamb with olive and cauliflower pilaf
Grilled steak with smoky cauliflower and white bean mash