How to Make:
- Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions, adding the asparagus and snow peas for the last minute of cooking. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well. Place in a large bowl.
- Combine the mirin, tamari, lemon juice, oil and ginger in a small bowl. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray with oil. Cook prawns, turning, for 2 minutes. Add garlic and 1 1/2 tablespoons mirin mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until prawns are cooked. Add to noodle mixture.
- Place sesame seeds on a plate. Dip avocado in seeds to coat. Add the green shallot and remaining dressing to noodle mixture. Gently toss to combine. Divide among bowls and top with avocado.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 180g Hakubaku Organic Soba Noodles
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, sliced diagonally
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, sliced diagonally
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Obento Mirin Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 500g peeled green prawns, tails intact
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 avocado, quartered
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced diagonally