How to Make:
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain. Set aside. Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add half the oil. Swirl to coat. Stir-fry chicken, in batches, for 5 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining oil to wok. Swirl to coat. Add brown onion, carrot and celery. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. Add chestnuts and broccoli. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add garlic, ginger and green onion. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Return chicken and noodles to wok with sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and tomato sauce. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 450g packet fresh hokkien noodles
- 2 tablespoons Alfa One rice bran oil
- 750g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 large brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, halved, sliced diagonally
- 2 celery stalks, sliced diagonally
- 227g can water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 250g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 3 green onions, trimmed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce