How to Make:
- Combine the chicken, lemongrass, lemon rind, turmeric, half the chilli and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a shallow glass bowl. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Cook the noodles following the packet directions or until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold running water.
- Heat a large wok over high heat and spray with oil. Stir-fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the noodles, onion, sugar snap peas, cabbage, tomato, mint and coriander to the chicken. Combine fish sauce, sugar, remaining chilli and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a small bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add the dressing to the salad. Gently toss to combine. Serve warm.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 stem lemongrass, pale section only, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 long fresh red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 100g dried egg noodles
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 150g sugar snap peas, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/4 small red cabbage, shredded
- 100g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar