How to Make:
- Cook the gnocchi in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- Melt the oil and butter in the same saucepan over medium-high heat until foaming and just light brown. Add the tomato. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the skins begin to blister. Add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add edamame and asparagus. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Add the gnocchi to the pan and stir to coat. Season well. Add half the parmesan and stir to coat. Divide among serving bowls. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan. Season with pepper. Drizzle with extra oil and top with basil leaves.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 500g packet potato gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra, to drizzle
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 145g (1 cup) frozen shelled edamame
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, sliced
- 30g piece parmesan, finely grated
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve