How to Make:
- Place the quinoa and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 12 minutes or until the water has evaporated and the quinoa is just tender. Transfer to ?a large bowl and set aside to cool.
- Peel and segment the oranges over ?a bowl, reserving the juice, and add the orange segments, juice, cinnamon, pepitas, almonds and half of the blueberries to the cooked quinoa. Stir to combine.
- Divide quinoa among bowls. Top with remaining blueberries. Dollop with yoghurt, if using. Sprinkle with the extra cinnamon.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 135g (2/3 cup) quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 330ml (1 1/3 cups) water
- 2 navel oranges
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ?cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 2 tablespoons natural almonds, ?chopped
- 125g fresh blueberries
- 190g (2/3 cup) natural ?yoghurt, to serve (optional)
- Ground cinnamon, extra, to serve