How to Make:
- Combine the oats and chia seeds in a bowl. Add milk and cinnamon and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- Divide the oat mixture between 2 bowls. Top each with yoghurt, mango and almond. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
Time for preparing:2 min. PT2M
- 25g (1/4 cup) rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons The Chia Co black Chia seeds
- 250ml (1 cup) almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 90g (1/3 cup) natural yoghurt
- 1 mango, peeled, sliced
- 2 tablespoons natural sliced almonds
- Cinnamon, extra, to serve