How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Stir in tomatoes, beans, peppers and water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Divide tomato mixture between two 375ml (1 1/2 cup) ovenproof dishes. Make an indent in each dish. Carefully crack an egg into each indent. Bake for?20 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Serve?toasted bread.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded finely chopped
- 250ml (1 cup) canned chopped tomatoes and tomato paste
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 75g drained sliced baby peppers
- 125ml? (1/2 cup) water
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices wholegrain bread, toasted