How to Make:
- Place quinoa, coconut milk and cocoa in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat until simmering. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until quinoa is tender and coconut milk has been absorbed.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sugar. Spoon quinoa into bowls. Serve topped with raspberries, almonds and extra coconut milk.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 cup white quinoa, well rinsed
- 1/2 x 1 litre carton unsweetened low-fat coconut milk, plus extra 2 tablespoons to serve
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 125g fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, toasted