How to Make:
- Place sweet potato slices in a toaster and toast until golden and tender (this may take 2-3 cycles).
- Meanwhile, mash avocado and ricotta together in a small bowl. Stir through lemon juice and chilli flakes.
- Spread avocado mixture over toasted sweet potato. Top with spinach and a poached egg.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 x 5mm-thick slices sweet potato
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tablespoon fresh ricotta
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of MasterFoods® Chilli Flakes
- 20g baby spinach
- 1 egg, poached, to serve