How to Make:
- Place chickpeas in a small bowl with the lemon juice and tahini. Mash with a fork, leaving some texture. Season.
- Combine tomatoes, parsley and oil. Spread chickpea mixture over toast. Top with tomato salad. Serve with a lemon wedge.
Time for preparing:1 min. PT1M
- 125g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 50g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 slice wholegrain bread, toasted
- Lemon wedge, to serve