How to Make:
- Place the granola, oats, bananas, eggs, milk and baking powder in a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Drop 1/4-cupfuls of batter into the pan. Cook for 30 seconds or until small bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and cook for 1 minute or until cooked through. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes with yoghurt, maple syrup and berries.
Time for preparing:16 min. PT16M
- 125g (1 cup) granola
- 50g (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 250ml (1 cup) low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Coconut or Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Raspberries, to serve
- Strawberries, to serve