How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the coconut oil, 1 tbs honey, puffed quinoa, mixed nuts, rolled oats, coconut, pepitas, chia and hemp seeds, ginger, vanilla seeds, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves in a large bowl. Stir until well coated.
- Divide mixture among prepared trays, spreading out evenly. Bake for 10 minutes. Stir with a spatula. Bake for a further 5-10 minutes or until light golden and crisp.
- Drizzle with the remaining honey. Mix well. Set aside on trays to cool completely. Serve with kefir and blueberries, if using.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 40g (2 cups) puffed quinoa
- 200g (1 cup) mixed chopped nuts (cashews, almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts)
- 90g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 30g (1/2 cup) coconut flakes
- 45g (1/4 cup) pepitas
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2-3 tsp finely grated fresh ginger, to taste
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Kefir, to serve
- Blueberries, to serve