How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Lightly grease six 125ml (1?2 cup) ovenproof ramekins. Place margarine, stevia, milk, egg yolks, lemon juice, passionfruit pulp, lemon rind and flour in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Use electric beaters to beat the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Fold one-third of the egg white into the lemon mixture. Fold in remaining egg white mixture. Divide among prepared ramekins. Place in a roasting pan. Add enough boiling water to the pan to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for 15 minutes or until just set. Serve with extra passionfruit pulp if desired.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 75g margarine, melted
- 18g (2/3 cup) Hermesetas SteviaSweet Granules
- 185ml (3/4 cup) reduced-fat milk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 60ml (1/4 cup) lemon juice
- 50ml passionfruit pulp (about 2 passionfruit)
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 50g (1/3 cup) self-raising flour
- Passionfruit pulp, extra, to serve (optional)