How to Make:
- Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Process oats in a food processor until fine. Add flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda. With motor running, add butter. Process until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. With motor still running, add eggwhites and sesame, chia, poppy and caraway seeds. Process, using the pulse button, until mixture just comes together. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead in pepitas.
- Divide mixture into two. Roll each piece between floured baking paper into a 20cm circle. Place circles on prepared trays.
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Cut each circle into 8 wedges. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool on tray.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 cup traditional rolled oats
- 2/3 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 90g butter, diced
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons pepitas