How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 170C/150C fan forced. Grease a 7cm-deep, 10.5 x 21cm (base measurement) loaf pan. Line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing the long sides to overhang.
- Sift the flours, baking powder, cinnamon and bicarb into a large bowl. Stir in sugar.
- Make a well in the centre. Add banana, eggs, milk and oil. Stir until mixture is just combined. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth the surface. Decorate with extra sliced banana. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in the pan.
- Cut into slices and serve with blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Time for preparing:70 min. PT70M
- 180g (1 cup) brown rice flour
- 130g (1 cup) sweet potato flour or gluten-free plain flour
- 70g (1/2 cup) millet flour
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 65g (1/3 cup) coconut sugar or rapadura sugar
- 400g mashed ripe banana (2-3 bananas), plus extra sliced banana, to decorate
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 185ml (3/4 cup) soy milk or almond milk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) canola oil
- Blueberries, to serve
- Maple syrup, to serve