How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place the salmon on a large sheet of non-stick baking paper. Fold the edges over to enclose the salmon. Tuck the edges under to seal. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 12 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer salmon to a clean work surface. Unwrap and set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, scatter the walnuts over a baking tray and bake for 4 minutes or until toasted. Set aside to cool. Coarsely chop.
- Holding 1 orange over a bowl to catch juice, use a small sharp knife to remove the segments, cutting close to either side of the white membranes. Repeat with remaining orange. Reserve juice.
- Combine the orange, watercress, Asian greens and avocado in a bowl.
- Combine the oil, vinegar and the reserved orange juice in a screw-top jar and shake to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss to combine. Arrange the salad among serving plates.
- Use a fork to flake the salmon into large pieces. Arrange salmon over the watercress salad. Sprinkle with walnuts and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 4 (about 180g each) skinless salmon fillets
- 55g (1/2 cup) walnut halves
- 2 oranges, peeled, white pith removed
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked, washed, dried
- 100g baby Asian greens
- 1/2 ripe avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar