How to Make:
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the mango, chilli, coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp.
- Divide the salmon among serving plates. Top with asparagus and salsa and serve with lime wedges.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (about 220g each) skinless salmon fillets
- 2 ripe mangoes, cheeks removed, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Lime wedges, to serve