How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the breadcrumbs, capers, parsley, dill and lemon rind in a large bowl. Add the butter and stir until well combined.
- Line a roasting pan with baking paper. Divide the breadcrumb mixture among salmon and press down firmly. Place, flesh-side down, in the pan. Roast for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Divide the salmon among serving plates and serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 140g (2 cups) fresh breadcrumbs (made from day-old bread)
- 1 x 75g btl Sandhurst Baby Capers in Rock Salt, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 50g butter, melted
- 10 (about 170g each) skinless salmon fillets, pin boned
- Lemon wedges, to serve