How to Make:
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the salmon, oil, spinach, garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice and shallot to the pasta. Toss until well combined.
- Divide the risoni mixture among serving bowls. Top with ricotta. Season with salt and pepper.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 500g dried risoni pasta
- 2 x 180g smoked salmon portions, flaked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small bunch English spinach, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 200g reduced-fat ricotta, crumbled