How to Make:
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic, cumin and lemon rind and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add the cannellini beans and lemon juice, and cook for 2 minutes. Use a fork to coarsely crush. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Combine the parsley, onion and capers in a small bowl.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Cook the salmon for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Divide the bean mixture among serving plates. Top with the salmon and the parsley mixture. Serve with green beans.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon salted baby capers, rinsed, drained
- Olive oil spray
- 4 (about 125g each) skinless salmon fillets
- Steamed green round beans, to serve