How to Make:
- Preheat a baking tray in the oven to 200C.
- Combine the parsley and 1/4 cup (60ml) oil, season, then set the parsley oil aside.
- Cook the beans and peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes until tender, then drain. Peel and discard outer skin of beans when cool enough to handle. Toss vegetables in the parsley oil. Keep warm.
- Brush the salmon with the remaining oil, then season. Carefully line the hot tray. Place the salmon on the tray and bake for 3 minutes or until cooked but still pink in the centre.
- Serve with vegetables and lemon wedges, garnished with parsley.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 400g podded broad beans (fresh or frozen)
- 200g fresh peas or frozen peas
- 4 x 180g skinless salmon or ocean trout fillets, split through the centre into 2 thin fillets
- 1 lemon, quartered