How to Make:
- Brush the fish fillets with oil. Combine sumac and cumin, then season and coat the fish in the spice mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Cook fish for 2 minutes each side or until charred on the outside and almost cooked through, but still pink in the centre. Loosely cover with foil and set aside while you make the salad.
- Whisk lemon juice and remaining 2 tablespoons oil together and season. Place fruit and parsley in a bowl and toss with dressing. Serve fish with salad and lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 4 x 180g skinless salmon fillets, pin-boned
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil, plus extra to brush
- 2 tablespoons sumac (see note)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 2 oranges, peeled, segmented
- 2 pink grapefruits, peeled, segmented
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves