How to Make:
- Combine the salmon, capers and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Spread the cottage cheese evenly over the Arnott’s Vita-Weat original crisp breads. Top with the salmon mixture, then the cucumber ribbons. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Time for preparing:1 min. PT1M
- 95g can skinless and boneless salmon, drained, flaked
- 1 teaspoon baby capers, drained, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons herb and onion reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 4 Arnott’s Vita-Weat original crisp breads
- 1/2 small Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons