How to Make:
- Combine teriyaki marinade, honey, garlic, ginger and half the oil in a large bowl. Transfer half the marinade mixture to a small bowl and set aside. Add salmon to remaining marinade, turning to coat.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon. Cook, turning, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat rice following packet directions. Transfer to a large bowl. Add reserved marinade. Toss gently to combine. Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place cucumber, carrot, avocado and onion in a bowl. Gently toss to combine. Spoon rice mixture among serving bowls. Top with cucumber mixture and salmon. Dollop with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with nori and sesame seeds. Serve.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 500g salmon fillets, skin-on, cut into 3cm cubes
- 450g packet Uncle Ben's® Microwave Brown Rice
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 nori sheet, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted