How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C /160C fan forced. Lightly grease and line the base and sides of a 20cm round spring form baking tin with baking paper.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook leek, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and zest and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add spinach and cook until just wilted.
- Meanwhile, steam, boil or microwave broccolini and edamame until just tender. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Whisk eggs and yoghurt together in a large bowl. Stir through dill and salmon.
- Scatter edamame, broccolini and spinach mixture over base of prepared tin. Pour over egg mixture and evenly arrange vegetables. Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden and puffed. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes. Serve topped with dollops of extra yoghurt, extra lemon and dill sprigs.
Time for preparing:55 min. PT55M
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest, plus extra sliced zest to serve
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1 bunch broccolini, stems halved
- 150g (1 cup) shelled edamame
- 8 eggs
- 130g (1/2 cup) high protein natural yoghurt, plus 2 tablespoons extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 150g pepper hot smoked salmon fillet, skin removed, flaked