How to Make:
- Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, combine the teriyaki marinade, lime juice, oil and ? cup (60ml) water in a small jug.
- Place the noodles in a bowl with three-quarters of the spring onion and 1? tbs of the sesame seeds. Add ? cup (160ml) of the dressing and gently toss to combine. Season.
- Spray the salmon with olive oil spray. Season. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the salmon for 2-3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Divide the noodle mixture among serving bowls. Arrange the radish, cucumber, avocado, carrot and cabbage over the noodle mixture. Top with salmon. Drizzle with the remaining dressing. Sprinkle with the remaining spring onion and sesame seeds.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 270g pkt soba noodles
- 1/2 cup (125ml) teriyaki marinade
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 Coles Australian Skinless Salmon Portions
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 baby cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1 ripe avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 1/2 cups (120g) finely shredded red cabbage