How to Make:
- Combine oat bran and boiling water in a bowl. Set aside for 20 mins or until water is absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan. Line 10 holes of a 1/3-cup capacity muffin pan with paper cases.
- Place rhubarb, 1 tablespoon brown sugar and extra boiling water in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Whisk remaining brown sugar, egg and oil in a large bowl. Stir in bran mixture until smooth. Add flour, milk and half the chopped rhubarb. Stir until just combined. Spoon into paper cases.
- Scatter over remaining rhubarb and bake for 25-30 mins until muffins spring back when lightly touched. Cool on a wire rack.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 1 cup oat bran
- 3/4 cup boiling water, plus 1 tablespoon extra
- 6 stalks rhubarb, trimmed, chopped
- 2/3 cup Coles brand brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup milk