How to Make:
- Place the watermelon on a clean work surface. Use a large sharp knife to trim each end of the watermelon, leaving the middle section intact. Reserve the watermelon ends.
- Place remaining watermelon cut-side down on a clean work surface. Use a large sharp knife to remove the rind and white section from remaining watermelon. Place on a serving plate. Spoon over the yoghurt.
- Use a melon baller to scoop balls from the reserved watermelon, rockmelon and honeydew melon. Use flower-shaped cutters to cut flowers from the kiwifruit. Arrange the fruit over the yoghurt on the watermelon cake. Sprinkle with mint leaves to serve.
Time for preparing:1 min. PT1M
- 1 large whole watermelon
- Coconut yoghurt, to serve
- Rockmelon, to serve
- Honeydew melon, to serve
- Thinly sliced kiwifruit, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve